Xtreme Net!

This site is closed until further notice. Possibly never to return, but if you were a fan, do get in touch with Guy if you want to help revive it one day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xtreme Net!

This site is closed until further notice. Possibly never to return, but if you were a fan, do get in touch with Guy if you want to help revive it one day.

Xtreme Net!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread)

Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Species : Khao
    Motto : Too lazy to think of one.
    Directive : DirecTV! Hah! My old cable company!
    Registration date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:
    Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Left_bar_bleue10/10Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Empty Khao is here.

Post by Khao Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:55 am

Hmmm... Never been good at introducing myself... I'm Khao, and I was a member of an old version of the Xtreme Kombat forums, and I remember having a great time in there, even if it wasn't that much of an active place, well, since Blizzaga sent me a link to this site, I decided to join, I'm still deciding on a more "permanent" avatar, and some "details", but I believe that thing will make a good job as a place holder... So, well... Hi then, welcome to my introduction.

So, I like Playing video games, creating video games (Though I have yet to finish one, at least a "serious" one), playing Warhammer (been ages since my last match though), get outside of my house in really uncommon clothes or holding strange objects (my personal favorite is a pink-ish George Harrison costume as seen in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band holding a Zelda Hylian shield and a broken umbrella.), I enjoy role playing games, especially the ones made by the "White-Wolf" company, I collect stupid looking hats (but my horrible lack of money only lets me have about 4 at the moment.) And I enjoy browsing random forums on the internet.

Yar there, lame-ly copy-pasted from my user CP.

Last edited by Khao on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some "details", HAH two meanings in here.)
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:
    Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Left_bar_bleue10/10Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Empty Re: Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread)

Post by Blizzaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey, Khao! Welcome to XN II! ^_^

Be advised that this site isn't officially open, but we need people to keep things running so it actually looks like it's active by the time it's opened. You be the man for the job!
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Empty Re: Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread)

Post by Khao Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Open or not, this seems like a useful place to ease my boredom.
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Blizzaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes, for those who join, act like it already is open. ^_^
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MrRandom Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome, welcome! Since my esteemed opponent is evidently too lazy to show up, I invite you to join the Evil Overlord Society.

Oh, and enjoy your time on the forums =D
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Khao Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 am

The Evil Overlord Society? Sounds evil... and tempting... I'll think about it...
    Guy Westcott
    Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 87
    Groups : Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Xtremestudiosbanner
    Species : Dalek
    Motto : Halt, sonst werden wir sie exterminieren!
    Directive : Dominate the world!

Post by Guy Westcott Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am

I wouldn't think about it if I were you Khao. The EOS is a total waste of space, and joining it would be a crudity unworthy of you. Mr Fail's opponent was too busy to show up, being, as He is, an important Guy with lots of stuff to do including setting up this entire site. I invite you to join GWE, once the clan system is up and running, and I invite my opponent, with the deepest respect, to bite me =>
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Khao Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 am

Interesting... Two invitations and both to rival clans... What a perfectly funny position, I think I'll stay in it for a while.

Laughing The "lips" in this smiley disturbs me... Maybe that's the reason why I like it.
    Guy Westcott
    Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Groups : Fighting over Khao's Recruitment (was his intro thread) Xtremestudiosbanner

Post by Guy Westcott Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Well, there's plenty of time. The clan system is not yet up and running, so officially joining either is as yet impossible. You can still support us against the Evil Overlord Society though =>
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Blizzaga Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 am

You can also support the poor little froggies that get run over every day. Sad
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am

With all due respect Mr. Westcott (i.e. NONE), the fact that you lack an automated system to deal with day-to-day management, complete with wireless neural interface for seamless control in times of need utterly baffles me. And to think I was beginning to respect you as an adversary.
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Blizzaga Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 pm

MrRandom wrote:With all due respect Mr. Westcott (i.e. NONE), the fact that you lack an automated system to deal with day-to-day management, complete with wireless neural interface for seamless control in times of need utterly baffles me. And to think I was beginning to respect you as an adversary.

You know what they say: If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.

Manual, baby!
    Guy Westcott
    Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male

Post by Guy Westcott Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Blizzaga wrote:
    You know what they say: If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.

Manual, baby!

Quoted for truth.
    But Mr Fail would know nothing about doing things right, of course.
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 pm

If you had read my post properly, you'd know that I can assume manual control at any time I deem fit. Ah, although I did forget to mention the data collection, so I guess that was fair enough.
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Khao Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 am

How amusing, my introduction thread became a some kind of battlefield.
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 am

Don't be too surprised, you're the first and only person available for recruiting :p

Although, I think I speak for both factions when I say that the consequences of attempting to play us off against each other would be...dire.
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Khao Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Dire? I kind of want to see that.
    Guy Westcott
    Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male

Post by Guy Westcott Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

MrRandom wrote:Don't be too surprised, you're the first and only person available for recruiting :p

Actually, a few people joined but haven't posted introduction threads yet. They already pledged their loyalties to GWE though.

Although, I think I speak for both factions when I say that the consequences of attempting to play us off against each other would be...dire.

Agreed. Trust us, Khao. You don't want to see that.
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am

Guy Westcott wrote:
    MrRandom wrote:Don't be too surprised, you're the first and only person available for recruiting :p

Actually, a few people joined but haven't posted introduction threads yet. They already pledged their loyalties to GWE though.

HATEFUL LIES!!!
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Blizzaga Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Khao wrote:How amusing, my introduction thread became a some kind of battlefield.
    Yeah, fun, isn't it? If that's what it takes to spruce things up.

*Grows chamomile*

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

I got his back. Razz

Khao wrote:Dire? I kind of want to see that.

No, you don't. Dire is when Ruth gets PO'd and decides to go on a banning spree.

Guy Westcott wrote:

Ahem...

Agreed. Trust us, Khao. You don't want to see that.

I want to see a large turnip randomly pulled out of the ground.
    Khao
    Khao
    Kombattant

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Khao Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

So dire is REALLY dire? Sounds scary, I'll trust you.
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Actually wait, we DO need a story to prove our sincerity. What if we let him try and have his fun?
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Character sheet
    Awesomeness:

Post by Blizzaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:13 am

Do what you want, Mr. Administrator. Only....don't get Ruth mad.
    Guy Westcott
    Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male

Post by Guy Westcott Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 am

MrRandom wrote:
    Guy Westcott wrote:

HATEFUL LIES!!!

Guy Westcott did not write that, nor is it true. The fact that what you said is hateful lies, I mean. You just made a mistake. I'm not so prejudiced that I assume everything you say which turns out to be wrong is an intentional and hateful lie; after all, I know you are also a bit of a nincompoop, so I do expect you to make mistakes on a regular basis, and be unable to help yourself. Don't worry about it, I understand.
    MrRandom
    MrRandom
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrRandom Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Guy Westcott wrote:
    MrRandom wrote:
    Guy Westcott wrote:

HATEFUL LIES!!!

Guy Westcott did not write that, nor is it true. The fact that what you said is hateful lies, I mean. You just made a mistake. I'm not so prejudiced that I assume everything you say which turns out to be wrong is an intentional and hateful lie; after all, I know you are also a bit of a nincompoop, so I do expect you to make mistakes on a regular basis, and be unable to help yourself. Don't worry about it, I understand.

I find it depressing that you couldn't deduce what was actually meant by that post: I'll concede that the hateful lies bit should have been outside the quote.

Or perhaps you were just deciding to use that as an excuse to make a complete donkey of yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content