Xtreme Net!

Login or sign up, ya jive turkey!

Site under maintenance.

USA Link Returns to the dustbin where it belongs!

Awards FAQs

Guy Westcott
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 87
    Groups :
    Species : Dalek
    Motto : Halt, sonst werden wir sie exterminieren!
    Directive : Dominate the world!
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Awards FAQs

Post by Guy Westcott on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:40 am

What are the Xtreme Awards?

The Xtreme Awards are our way of celebrating the achievements of members, in fields such as creativity, wit, and downright awesomeness. The awards begin with nominations, then, when nominations have closed, voting will begin. After voting has closed, the winners of each award will be announced in the Hall of Fame, and the awards ceremony will begin.

Who is running the Xtreme Awards?

This time round, I am.

When will the Xtreme Awards be held?

The first edition of the Xtreme Awards will be held at some point in the near future, but an exact date has not yet been decided.

Who is eligible?

Anyone who is a member of XN is entitled to win one of the general awards, such as most inteligent. Some awards have further restrictions, for example, best mod, which is open only to (surprise, surprise) moderators (including global and super mods, plus administrators and webmasters, but the latter two only in terms of their moderating, and not their administration).

Can I nominate/vote for more than one person?

No, you may only nominate/vote one person for each award.

Can I nominate/vote for myself?

No, absolutely not!

Why?

Because it's unsporting.

So?

I said NO.

So who SHOULD I nominate/vote for?

Whoever you think most deserves this award - this is NOT just a popularity contest, so please don't give me ALL the awards because some of them don't suit me. Even if you have never heard of one of the members who has been nominated, if you see their evidence and like it, vote for them, not just the nominee you like best.

But I think I most deserve all the awards...

For the last time, no damnit! You may not nominate or vote for yourself. If you do, you will be disqualified from that award.

Why can I not see the nomination/voting/etc forum?

During the nomination stage, the voting forum will not be available. During voting, the nomination thread will not be available. Not all award stages will be available at the same time.

What if I have more questions?

Ask them ^_^

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:24 pm